Every issue of Glass International brings you a wealth of valuable information on the hollow, container, flat, and speciality glassmaking industry.
Glass International focuses on industrial, economic and environmental issues affecting the industry and its authoritative articles discuss the latest developments and challenges in glass manufacturing.
Regular features provide comprehensive coverage of global news and events, company and country profiles, and previews and reviews of important industry conferences and exhibitions. Not to mention the regular webinars and video interviews continuously added to the website.
Print + Digital subscription includes:
- 10 print copies a year posted to your chosen address
- Our annual GLI Directory
- Digital issue of every magazine and two special digital only supplements sent directly to inbox
- Access to our digital archive of past issues
- Regular premium content including webinars, video interviews and specialist reports
- An annual yearplanner
- The weekly email newsletter
- Exclusive subscriber only content
- Priority places on industry webinars
- PLUS...access to all digital issues of our sister publication Furnaces International