The Aluminium International Digital subs package includes:
- Digital issue of every magazine and special supplement sent directly to inbox
- Access to our digital archive of past issues
- Priority places on industry webinars
- Discounts to attend QBM events
- Access to glass and metals directories
- Access to all digital issues of Furnaces International
- Regular premium content including podcasts, video interviews and specialist reports
Published six times a year, Aluminium International Today is dedicated to the production and processing of aluminium.
Each issue contains a digest of global news, events, and statistics, company and country profiles, conference reports and regular regional economic briefings.
Aluminium International Today's exclusive interviews with leading industry figures are highly regarded as are its probing Q&A articles with major equipment suppliers and extensive features targeting specific regions of the world.
Subscribers can also take advantage of Aluminium International Today's free weekly aluminium newsletter - providing a global report on the latest developments and its informative website.